Admissions Appeals Procedure

If you aren’t happy with the place you have been offered for your child you should contact Kirklees School Admissions on 01484 225008 and ask them to manually submit your appeal to allocate your child a place at Royds Hall, you may not be able to do this online. You should also ask them to send a confirmation email to confirm that your appeal has been lodged.

If you have any concerns regarding school admission appeals please contact Royds Hall.